Monday 17 October 2011

special offer

here at sunrisecards we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and keeping our prices reasonable
with that in mind - I was able to get hold of some Elizabeth Shaw mints at a cheaper price so I have a limited stock of mint bags that I am able to sell at a reduced price
in the photo the gold and silver ones have mints in them ( silver has milk chocolate mints - gold has dark chocolate mints ) the brighter coloured ones are chocolate coins
so for a limited time I can sell the mint bags for £1.50 per bag ( instead of £1.99 ) plus 99p postage  and the chocolate ones are also £1.50 - plus 99p postage although we do offer postage discount for multiple purchases

I am just waiting for a new order of pretzel bags to be delivered then it will be all systems go
if you would like to order any then contact me at sunrisecards@tesco.net
or visit
sunrisecards facebook page

we also have Halloween chocolate coin bags available - these are just 99p each plus 99p postage and again we can discount postage for multiple orders

No comments: